My name is Alexandra Miller and I am a graphic designer and illustrator working towards a BFA in communication design at Metropolitan State University of Denver.
As an illustrator I am striving for a career in character design and I have been a freelance artist for 5 years travelling across the country to sell my work at pop culture events and comic cons. Throughout those 5 years I have created more than 100 products, that I sell in person and online, and I have attended 20 events and counting.
It is my goal to constantly improve my artistic style and to communicate with others to reach new and exciting solutions to today’s design problems.
Alongside creating comics and print based artwork I am also proficient in my ability to develop logos, create animations, and design websites from scratch. I am always looking to learn new skills and to help others with their own projects and I hope that I can bring my own creative flare to your business.
- Illustrator Lucy Practices a Lockdown
- Freelance artist 2011-present
- Panel host for Manga University at Denver Comic Con 2016
- Saleswoman at 20+ pop culture events
- Charity artist for the Aurora Rise Foundation
- Metropolitan State University of Denver
- BFA Communication Design
- Graduating Spring 2017
- Green Mountain High School
- Graduated May, 2011
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Brackets, Dreamweaver, After Effects
- Strong communication skills
- 5 years of sales experience
- 5 years of professional illustration and design experience
- Hardworking and motivated
- Dependable and a good team player
- Able to multitask
Constantly looking to learn new things and refine my skills in many aspects